PLEASE NOTE: The programme for the InfoStat working group has been amended (see below) to allow members to participate in the Clarion Regulators’ Lunch.
The GREF InfoStat working group invites you to participate in our working group meeting on 6th February 2018 in London.
The meeting will be held at the ExCel Arena in London in conjunction with the ICE congress. We will be in Room 24, in the South Gallery. We begin at 10:30 a.m. and will finish by 4 p.m. at the latest.
The working group meeting is open to all GREF members, particularly those who work with issues relating to analysis of the gambling sector, the production of statistics, or who work with communication. First-time attendees of the working group are very welcome.
The meeting will be split into two sessions, with the morning session focused upon informal discussion and updates upon the latest developments in attendees’ jurisdictions. The afternoon sessions will focus on our forthcoming member surveys.
Members are welcome to attend for the entire day, or just the morning or afternoon sessions.
Our (AMENDED) agenda is as follows:
- 10:30 a.m. – Roundtable discussion on the latest market developments in attendees’ jurisdictions
- 12:00 p.m. – The GREF 2016 Figures Survey – Approval of final draft following our discussions within the working group in The Hague, as well as discussion on timing for future figures surveys.
- 12:30 p.m. – Participate in the Clarion Gaming Regulators’ lunch – requires registration
- 2:30 p.m. – Return to Room 24 and work on the three GREF surveys for 2018
1. The GREF “definitions” survey – review initial draft and agree on next steps
2. The GREF “gambling bonuses” survey – review initial draft and agree on next steps
- 4:00 p.m. – Meeting ends
To assist with planning, please inform the groups co-chairs by the evening of the 5th February if you will be attending.
We hope to see you in London
Michael Herborn (Danish Gambling Authority – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Flóra Felsõ (Netherlands Gaming Authority – FFelso@kansspelautoriteit.nl)
Co-chairs of the Information and Statistics Working Group