We’re happy to be able to invite you to our next WG meeting which is held in conjunction with the ICE2017 show in London. The meeting takes place:
Date: Thursday 9th of February 2017 :
Time: 9.30 to 13.00
Venue: South Gallery, Room 17, ExCel Centre.
We will have three themes on the agenda in our meeting:
- The use of data and research
- Carole Leduc from Arjel / France:
“The use of self-limits”
- Annet Meijer from Kansspelautoritet / the Netherlands:
“The results of the research on social gaming versus gambling”
- Jonny Engebø from Lotteritilsynet / Norway:
“Player data from registered play at slot machines”
- Discussion about drafted survey for the next GREF meeting in London (May 2017)
- Future work and themes
- Break out session at the next GREF meeting in London (May 2017) and
- WG meeting place for the autumn 2017
In order for us to plan the meeting please inform us (Saaramia.Varvio@poliisi.fi) as soon as possible if you and/or your colleagues are coming to our meeting.
If you have any questions concerning the meeting, please ask one of us.
We hope to see you soon in London!
Saaramia Varvio and Jonny Engebø
Co Chairs WG Responsible Gambling